It been far too long since my last post, I apologize.
In the 21 days since my last post, the following has happened. I’ll write it in the form of a list…
- M’s brother came to stay with us for 8 days (5, then an additional 3 after his six day camping trip).
- My daughter got a rash that resulted in pain for all members of this household.
- I got an infection that caused the skin on my hands to peel off. It sounds disgusting because it is.
- My daughter started gymnastics classes.
- Finally called the city about the mosqiuto infestation in and around our apartment. The fire department dispatcher chuckled at my complaint.
- I fell down a flight of stairs, (my family seriously can’t take me anywhere).
- And I started school on Monday!
All in all, it was an alright three weeks.
I started my journey toward becoming an early childhood educator this week, and I feel like I’m floating. Although, the workload is a bit scary. I’m still waiting for my financial aid to kick in, so I’ve been stuck paying for my books/materials out of pocket, but I’m excited to say that after four books, a binder, six notebooks, notecards and pens/writing equipment, I’m only out $80!
Here we go!